Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 77 - light fixtures, electrical outlets, cabinets, thermostat, and HVAC unit!

Wow! They got sooooo much done today! The trim guys are very nice... we talked to them yesterday and today while they were working. Have I mentioned I can't believe how much they got done today?
 
exterior garage door lights are in.. .I forgot to look at the light by the back door and I forgot to look for can lights on the porch.

Mudroom light.

ooooh electrical outlets.....

Can lights in the kitchen....
 

thermostat is in!

vents are in everywhere!

 

 

Dining room light fixture is in!

I spied this out of the dining room window....
 

Can lights, vents and smoke alarm upstairs....

the light in my closet... I think this needs to be little chandelier don't you agree?

Master bathroom light.....

Kids' bathroom light fixture.....

 My son's room.... electrical outlets and floor trim are in....


Daughter's room....
Can lights in the basement are in... there are a couple of oops holes in places... I'm sure they'll get fixed.

Cabinets are going in... should be done tomorrow.  They are measuring for granite tomorrow.

another shot of the cabinets... I need to go shopping for hardware!

They did some grading of the lot...

 


My lovely children showing off the HVAC unit....

View of the front after grading....
 
So, we still haven't locked.. glad to see rates drop a bit today. We will lock this week I'm sure... it's getting close! We did find out today that we can pay PMI up front and not put as much down... after running the numbers... it makes sense for us to keep some cash in the bank and do this... so.. if rates drop some more tomorrow or Wednesday...we will be locking! Can't wait to have that done!  I'm starting to accumulate boxes so we can pack this tiny apartment and get out of here.
 
I submitted a request for a moving company.. they asked what is the best way to communicate with me and I said email... they have yet to email me... just called once.. .so why did they ask???  Looks like I need to get busy on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment