We are supposedly still on schedule. I keep looking at other people's timelines and there are tons of people with more to do than us with less time until closing and it's been done. I'm trying to figure out when we are safe to schedule movers.
I'm also a bit peeved about NVR's lack of communication. I asked for rates all week and go not response. Now the rates have jumped back up over 4.5! I hope they drop again next week so we can lock! I really think they ought to let you do 120 day locks when you sign. How in the world are people supposed to plan financially when the rates jump an entire percent and add hundreds of dollars to your house payment? So frustrating!!!
We also peeked at the cabinets! I couldn't wait any longer.