Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 13 - Waterproofing

These aren't very exciting pictures... but it's another thing DONE! :) PM said we would have basement floor and garage floor Friday or Monday... so we'll be watching for that tomorrow.  I think there is one house ahead of us for framing and the second story is up and wrapped. So, we should have wood this week sometime. I'm not sure where they are going to put it as there isn't really room on our lot and all surrounding lots are existing homes.


We have hung out at the community pool three times now (Thanks to my BFF). It's SOOO much better than the apartment pool, plus the kids are seeing other kids they know in the neighborhood. Have I mentioned how much I love our new neighborhood? And we aren't even in yet!!
 
I will say one of the things I miss the most about a house is my refrigerator! This teeny tiny apartment fridge is not big enough for ANYTHING!!!! I can't wait to have all of my cooking utensils back, space to cook, and room to store my goodies!!!!


5 comments:

  1. We are in the same boat!! Living in a crappy apartment with a junky pool...we swiped the pool code from a neighbor at the new house and we go over all the time! :) we love our new neighborhood too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of our stuff has been in storage for a tear whole we have lived with my in laws. Needless to say i haven't killed anyone yet, so Yay me. I think it is exciting and we all follow along even during the less interesting parts of everyones builds. So that being said the basement wrap is a big deal, next the framing and then it will really start to look like home. We start framing tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like things are taking off for you guys! (I couldn't find a place to comment on your blog...) Good for you not killing anyone... we are doing good not killing each other, let alone in-laws or anyone else! Haha! I have GOT to learn to be patient... this is going to be a long 2 1/2 months...

      Delete
    2. I really need to double check what I type on my phone, auto correct is the worst..

      That is strange you can't post a comment. It should be on the bottom of the post.

      Delete
  3. Hi We provide Waterproofing Materials and chemicals imported from US More detail about our products detail visit our website Waterproofing Materials

    ReplyDelete